<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8372987984289670298?origin\x3dhttps://acumu.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
61 percent.
Sunday, January 21, 2007

My upcoming Honey and Clover fansite is still missing its 39 percent of content. Layout is fixed and I wanted to give it a 'Magazine feel' to it. There are still 9 chapters of screenshots to be finished. Avatars are not yet available in any form. However, I've collected enough of my favorite wallpapers so that they're available for download. I'm also having trouble with the Honey and Clover soundtracks because I plan to post their lyrics and translations over there. The roleplay website is 70% ready. In order to finish the 30% of it, I have to deal with other matters such as the avatars, screenshots, soundtracks, staff infos., etc. I guess it's not important to tell you guys but this entry will also serve as a log of my progress.

this area is not important. you'll find shoutouts, recent updates, news, etc here. nothing to see. move along.

insert chronicles below